Thursday, January 31, 2013

Guest Post from the Hubby

This is my first attempt to hijack my wife's blog and I hope I survive. 

It has been a three week long ordeal with the "sickness". Well I guess its been a week since the last incident, but it lasted for 3 weeks. My dear sweet wife that is already borderline sick at night because of the pregnancy could only offered up moral support from the other room as I bathed kids, cleaned sheets, and scrubbed the carpet and rugs.  I told her she better make me out to be the best dad and a beyond amazing husband. She has been doing a pretty darn good job so far. She found this video to show me. I guess in my mind if she feeling and is thinking these things about me than that is better than any "thank you" or "your the greatest" she could ever say. This post is not meant to be about me its to let the whole world know that my wife is amazing. She is the best friend anyone could ever have. She is my Eternal Companion and the mother of my children. I would be completely lost (shes not afraid to remind me of this) with out her. Every day I hope that I can find some way to reassure her of my love and commitment to her. 


David

2 comments:

Bailey Family said...

Nice Hi-jacking skills. Super sweet. You two are amazing. That is all! Good job!

Jill Revell said...

your wife is amazing! but we all are better with our other halves. i'm sure she feels the same way about you!