So I can only obey rule #2..because I don't know 6 more people who haven't already been "tagged"! But in the spirit of this crazy blog thing....
1. In 5th grade I was voted Stu Co VP...I beat out the most popular girl (she told me so herself) whose mother printed up bumper stickers and pencils for the whole school! While everyone else promised the classic, "soda in the water fountain" type stuff in their speech to the school, I walked out with a boom box, turned on the music and rapped my speech! SWEET!
2. I HATE being alone at night. Actually, I have only spent 1 night alone (in Heber City) and I didn't go to sleep until 5:30 am. Every time my husband goes out of town I go to my parents house (kids and all)...and once when my parents where gone as well...Dave "hired" his brother to come stay with us! (sad I know) so next month Dave is gone for a week and I am freaking out! (no parents house to run to) so he PROMISED to take care of it! I can't wait to see what he does! hehe! (maybe an ad in the yellow pages?)
3. This will make more sense once you have read #2....but I still sleep with "my" blanket...which actually resembles shredded cotton more than anything else! HA! But what makes this even more pathetic is that sometimes Zach finds it under my pillow and brings it to me "here is your blankie mom!"
4. I vacuum (almost) everyday. At LEAST 5 times a week....I am told this is excessive, I thought it was normal!
5. I am competitive. I actually am SURE this dates back to my childhood. There is a famous story about the first swing set our family ever bought. My dad spent an ENTIRE Saturday putting it together and didn't finish until it was dark and past our bedtime. We were dreaming of swinging and sliding and riding on the glider. The moment of truth arrived and dad finished.....BUT...dad broke out his stopwatch and we couldn't play until we had a flex arm hang contest...to see who could hang the longest on the new bar! ahaha! LOVE IT!
6. I have always wanted to be a storm chaser...or at least go on an official ride with storm chasers. (living in Missouri was slightly more conducive to this dream) Tornadoes are seriously SO exciting! Although, I guess I am not that tough considering I still come home and sleep with my blankie!