Saturday, May 23, 2009

It's in the water...






Another fun and really purdy couple due in July. Kayla's friends set up this photo shoot and are surprising her with the pictures today at her baby shower! It's so cliche -but seriously- Kayla is one glowy, pregnant girl! Her skin is absolutely beautiful, I think she looks like Snow White with her dark hair, fair complexion, and perfect smattering of freckles.

Also, Jenny and Kayla have convinced me that next time (??-gasp-no time soon) I will have my picture taken while pregnant. Although in the midst of 9 months it certainly doesn't feel temporary, pregnancy is such a beautiful and fleeting life moment!

3 comments:

Isaura said...

if its in the water...i'll take some of what your locals are drinking!! what a happy looking couple. nice way to capture their excitement

Tiffany said...

Hey Tara! Those photos look great, it really captures the "fun" of being pregnant and that glow. You are such an awesome photographer, I love your photos. We need to get together sometime! I have a friend who is looking to rent and you had mentioned you live in townhomes off of 169. Do you mind telling me the name of the townhomes and if you know of any for rent? (If you don't want to post where you live, you can email me at tgra23@yahoo.com). And I was serious about bringing you a meal and a visit! Thanks!!!

Missy said...

You are doing it! You have the eye to make everything look exactly how it should...even making 9 months look tempting to me all over again.